De Tolhuistuin Amsterdam

Join us!


18-19 NOVEMBER 2020

COVID-19 update

Please be assured that planning for the 3rd European i-Tree Conference is still underway and we hope to proceed as planned. We are of course following the global situation and are aware that any unexpected developments may result in the conference being postponed. The organising committee will make a decision on 1st July, or earlier if the circumstances change, and we would ask you not to make any travel arrangements before this date. Please be assured that any registration fees will be refunded, if the conference does not go ahead. Stay safe and well!